Booking of Siri Fort Auditorium >
Terms of Hiring
There are four auditoria in the Siri Fort Auditorium Complex which is categorized as Auditorium I, Auditorium II, Auditorium III & Auditorium IV. The seating capacity of Siri Fort Auditorium is as under:-
Auditorium I- 1865
Auditorium II – 396
Auditorium III – 276
Auditorium IV -65
The rate list for hiring, cancellation and postponement of above auditoria are attached herewith. DFF is taking the booking under the following categories:
It is mandatory to upload PAN/Aadhaar/Passport/Election card who books the auditorium
CCW Civil Wing
CCW Elect. Wing
3. After the programme clientshould apply for security refund along with security refund form and cancelled cheque. On the basis of NOC issued by AE© & AE (Elect.), CCW, Siri Fort Auditorium DFF shall process the case for refund of security deposit. In case of any damages or extra hours the amount will be deducted from the security deposit as per prescribed rates and refund is directly transferred to the client’s account.
4. After the completion of the event the client has to submit the claim in the prescribed format along with cancelled chequeregarding security refund within one week to enable management to process the security refund. No security refundclaim shall be entertained after 30 days from the date of event.
5. It is necessary to pay the full amount in advance with the application for allotment to rent the auditorium and other facilities.
6. Siri Fort Auditorium can be booked on-line from 15thday onwards and up to six months(182 days) in advance through our website www.dff.gov.in subject to availability.
In case the client desires to book Siri Fort Auditorium for any date before the 15th day, they may apply for the same offline after taking confirmation from this office regarding availability for the date of booking and submit an application form (Annexure I) along with the receipt of requisite amount deposited in bharatkosh.gov.in.
Payment in bharatkosh.gov.in may be made under the following heads (In case the booking is within 15 days): -
Ministry - Information and Broadcasting
Purpose - Hire Charges to be deposited under Hire charges of Siri Fort Auditorium
GST to be deposited in GST on Hire Charges of Siri Fort Auditorium
Security Deposit - Security Deposit in r/o booking of Siri Fort Auditorium
7. In addition to the rent fee, 50% of the rental amountfor auditorium-I or minimum of Rs. 90,000/-whichever is higher has to be paid towards security deposit. With respect to Aud. II,III& IV 50% of the rental or minimum of Rs. 18,000 / - has to be paid as security deposit. If any loss is found by the management, the decision of the management will be considered final for the amount of damage. If loss or damage is greater than the amount of security deposit, the outstanding amount will be recovered from the client.
(A). The rent fee for the auditorium and other related facilities may be in accordance with the attached schedule (Annexure I, II, III and IV).(B). For the rehearsal / preparation work, the rent will be as much as the original ceremony
(i) On-line NOC to be obtained from DCP (Licensing) Police Station, Defence Colony, near Moolchand Flyover –(www.delhiplicelicensing.gov.in) for Cultural programme/school function/Conference/Seminar/AGM/Fashion Show/Prayer meeting etc. under the category CASUAL PERFORMANCE LICENSE. For film shows contact in person DCP(Licensing) Office(ii) PhonographicPerformance Ltd. (PPL) D-32, Surface, Nizamuddin (East), New Delhi and (iii) Indian Performing Right Society Limited (IPRS), B-317, SomDutt, Chamber 1, 5, BhikajiCamaPlace, New Delhi.
Client have to submit/upload copy of Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card/Driving License
1. The client should submit the passes, no objection certificates, undertaking & minute to minute programme at least three working days before the commencement of the programme positively failing which the authorization/permission letter for use of auditorium will not be issued by the Management.
2. The organizer will not issue more tickets / invitations to the seats available in the auditorium and will print specially on the invitation letter - "The entry for the Siri Fort auditorium will be closed after the hall if full. Handbags, camera, helmets, food items, drinks (including water bottles) and any kind of fire machine is not allowed in the hall ".
3. Disclosures on the invitation/ticket-The client who is booking the auditorium to disclose mandatorily (1) ticket Sl. No. (2) date of programe(3)timing of the programme(4)contact number of the person responsible during the show on-line and off-line(5) Siri Fort auditorium route map on reverse of the Invitation/ticket
4. In view of safety of Siri Fort Auditorium, general security restrictions are shown below: -
The organizer will inform the number of vehicles entering the Siri Fort Auditorium premises with their registration number in advance
The movement of vehicles will be regulated according to the auditorium's rules
The workers will not be allowed to stay in the auditorium after the permitted limit.
A list of material being brought inside the auditorium with a list of additional security guards will be made available to the AE(Civil), CCW, Siri Fort Auditorium of the auditorium in advance.
Due to security reasons additional restrictions can be imposed according to the situation.
The organizer will be responsible for the behavior and operation of its workers. Any worker with suspicious integrity or poor record will not be employed by the organizer.
5. In the event of more than one display (show), there is a gap of 60 to 90 minutes hour between each show (show).
6. In the event of more than one display (show), there is a gap of 1 + 1/2 hour between each show (show).In the car parking area / auditorium, it is also mandatory to deploy traffic marshals / ushers as instructed by DCP (Licensing) .
7. One person to be deployed at the entry gate along with the security personnel to supervise that no food item including water bottles is allowed inside the auditorium.
8. If it is found that any party has taken the booking under the category of non-commercial (show) in spite of having sponsors / donors / or booking of auditorium in commercial category and the participants or viewers are students (meaning school / university program), the booking will be canceled and the rental amount and the security deposit shall be forfeited and shall be liable to be blacklisted for future bookings.
9. In case of violation of any direction, for booking Siri Fort cultural premises, your booking will be cancelled immediately without any refund. Any client found guilty of misconduct/not adhering to terms and conditions of Siri Fort auditorium shall be black listed and no bookings shall be given in future.
10. The Management reserves the right to cancel the allotment of the auditorium at any time without assigning any reason. The tenant or any other person cannot claim for the damage caused by such cancellation.
11. Cash donations are not allowed in the Siri Fort Auditorium Cultural Complex
12. The organizer is solely responsible for copy right violations, if any, made during the programme and shall give the undertaking to Directorate of Film Festivals before the programme.
13. The programmer is not allowed to bring any equipment from outside.
14. Without the consent of the management, no party will be allowed to control the auditorium property or stationary material. Any party that is hiring the auditorium will be responsible for all damages / indemnity of property. Management will not be responsible for any loss / indemnity of property held in the auditorium premises.
15. Transfer of furniture already available in the auditorium is not allowed.
16. Temporary amendments / changes / construction will not be allowed in the premises. On the platform, heavy equipment or machinery will not be allowed to be brought.
17. In addition to the equipment already available in the building, it will not be allowed to bring other electrical appliances but generally the use of available equipment will be allowed. If additional equipment is considered compulsory then they can be used(sole responsibility will be of the client if any failure of the equipment) with prior permission of the Management and the decision of the management will be final and binding on the client.
18. Any flammable material will not be allowed to be displayed on the stage nor in the auditorium or in the green room etc. Open fire demonstrations will not be allowed anywhere inside the premises of the auditorium / premises or the green room etc.
19. Any place within the auditorium will not be used for storage of any equipment or posing fire hazard material and the Management is entitled to review the risk and the cost of the client. In case of any accident caused by the storage of any such material, the client will be responsible for any damage or damage done in the auditorium
20. The poster / banner / promotional material will be allowed to be displayed on the specified spot only for this purpose by the management committee and removed by the tenant immediately after the expiry of the show (show).
21. Speakers of any loud voice will not be allowed in any part of the auditorium premises without the prior written permission of the management.
22. Any additional light is subject to terms and conditions in consultation with electrical wing of CCW.
23. Sales of tickets, appointment of gatekeeper and management of entrance will be arranged by the client . However, the security personnel of the management will be appointed within the entrance gate and auditorium foyer (foyer) for the safety of general security and complexes. The right to prohibit the entry of any person (s) or material within the premises of the fare or green room etc. shall also be protected by the management, if it is considered undesirable in the public interest. The client should ensure that the tickets of the exhibition (show) are not sold more than the capacity of the auditorium.
24. No location will be blocked for public circulation.
25. All entry / exit doors will be used for easy flow of viewers.
26. Catering points can be used for soft drinks and snacks
27. Foods and beverages will not be allowed inside the auditorium(including water bottles).
28. It will be the responsibility of the client to ensure that no one should take drink or food items inside the auditorium. If the drink or food material is taken within the auditorium, then the full security deposit amount will be seized by the auditorium. The services of the DFF's approved contractor will be used for the purpose of catering. No other food suppliers / caterers will be allowed to provide food items etc. within the Siri Fort cultural complex.
29. Smoking is prohibited in the auditorium premises. The party renting the auditorium should ensure that these restrictions are strictly adhered to.
30. Management of DFF and security personnel can come freely in any part of the auditorium / office to comply with their duties without interruption.
31. Parking of vehicles will be allowed only on the prescribed place for this purpose, with the permission of the management. However, parking in the VIP strip (stripe) attached with safety fencing will be run by the management. Any vehicle will not be allowed to stand within the main gate of the auditorium without prior permission.
32. The time of exit from the auditorium will be checked through CCTV video recording. If in any case the party fails to sign the log sheet/registerbefore leaving/vacating the premises, then the party can come for signing within three days of the program. After this, no claim from the party will be considered and the time recorded by AE (Civil & Elect.) Wing will be treated as final.
Any disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of Delhi and competent authority of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting shall be sole arbitrator and the decision shall be final and binding on both the parties.
Copyright © 2022 - All Rights Reserved - Official Website of Directorate of Film Festivals,
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India.
Content on this website is published and managed by Directorate of Film Festivals, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
For any query regarding this website, please contact the web information manager – Ms. Tanu Rai, Designation- Deputy Director(Admin),
E-mail ID- tanu[dot]dff[at]gov[dot]in, Phone No.- +91-11-26499386
Site Visitors :-105404
| Last Updated Date :-
9/30/2022 1:59:20 PM
Designed by PECS